Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dear LA Tan,
Thank you for messing up my account, because of that I have been able to tan for FREE twice this week.
As Jeffrey says, I am getting "crispy" for free.
So this is a very sincere thanks for "comping" my tans...and it's even more awesome because I go in the level 5 bed...which pretty much costs and arm and a leg if I go on any other day but Tuesday.

Love,
Kit.

Dear Dunkin',
I want to apologize, because I feel like I am cheating on you. You know that I love you so much, but this morning I ventured to Starbucks...only because I had a gift card. I promise I will visit you tomorrow before work.

Love,
Kit.

Dear Jeffrey,
Thank you for hiding love notes in my office.
You certainly made my morning.
I love you tons and tons.

Love,
Kit.

Dear Senoritis,
You are fantastic, but fer real...I need to get some work done.

Love,
Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment