Monday, February 7, 2011

Dear Super Bowl Sunday,

Because of you I thought it was necessary to EAT all day long.
I ate chili, hamburgers, rotel dip and chips, cookies, and drank a handful of beers.
Pretty sure I will not be able to fit into jeans today, or tomorrow.
So after I finish my coffee I am going to drink tons of water and try to limit what I eat.
After all Sigma Nu's semi formal is this weekend, that means I have to wear a dress...and be skinny.
So sorry Pizza, we will probably not be seeing each other this week.
(Next week though, I promise!)
And all that was on top of all the other j u n k I ate last week due to the snow days.
I am pretty sure I had pizza four times last week...

Skinny here I come!

Love,
Kit


Dear Lovely Nails,

Sorry I was pissed off Friday night and chewed you all off.
I promise I will take you to Lynn and get you all beautiful again.
With out you my fingers are stumpy and I cant type on my phone or pull my hair into a proper pony tail without you guys.
So ASAP you will back to normal and painted a pretty OPI color!

Love,
Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment